Winning Investment - Pitching and Selling to Family Offices
With Subject Matter Experts
COO, Ohana Advisors
CEO Roundtable Highlights!
Purchase the full recording of this roundtable below.
The cost is just $195.
Multi-Family Offices (MFOs) and Family Offices (FOs) as a class are hard to locate, hard to understand,
and hard to penetrate. In this riveting and informational webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify, locate, and connect with multi-family offices
- Discover what their investment classes and strategies are Secure funding through a successful pitch
- Determine the best investor for you, and the differences between Venture Capital firms and Multi-Family Offices.
Subject Matter Expert John Schneider, Managing Partner and COO of Ohana Advisors, an MFO with over $1.7 Billion in assets under management, a former partner at two hedge funds, and a former investment banker, knows his way around the FO and MFO world.
Just Some of the Key Takeaways -
- MFOs generally seek an 8-12% return annually over a complete economic cycle across asset classes.
- MFOs, focused on moving family wealth from generation to generation, are looking for longer-term investment opportunities
- MFOs behave as institutional investors, with professionals representing family interests.